Happy Birthday to my cousin Marc! I'm sure he celebrated last night!Elijah started his religious education at church today. He was very apprehensive at first, but when I picked him up after mass he wanted to make sure that he comes back again! He made some nice artwork and started learning a new prayer.
After church we headed out to a metro park North of Auburn Hills so a Rottweiller Rescue Reunion. We went to see a rott puppy we are interested in adopting: Sasha. She was so sweet. Elijah wanted to take her home today, but when you adopt, it's a very formal process. Maybe soon we will have another doggie to fill the void that Porsche left behind almost two years ago.
Two weeks to go and I'm done with finance. One more week and I will be less than a year from graduation! Yahoo!
1 comment:
Congratulations!!! I'm sure that all of your hard work is going to pay off. I hope it does for me, when I START my journey back through school in September next year!
LITP,
Maureen McGinnis
(ZO)
Post a Comment