Saturday, October 28, 2006

Book It!

Elijah's class participates in Book It! with Pizza Hut. If you make your reading goal, you get a coupon for a free personal pan pizza. Elijah earned his for the month of October. He was so excited. He was holding his paper all the way to school and even said "Mommy, I'm so excited!" We went today and got the pizza. He was so cute as he held it up and showed the server.

It's been a rough week from a work and personal standpoint. Hopefully it will start to get better at work, but I don't know when it will on the other front. If you are one that prays, I ask that you say a few for my family.

Don't forget to change your clocks tonight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way To Go Elijah!!! I am praying for the family Tawnya, if you need to talk, I am here to listen and help if I can. Love, Aunt Linda