My contract was up on my cell phone. I searched around and found my current provider had the best deal, so I renewed with them. The nice thing is that they offer an upgrade program when you sign a new contract. I was able to get a $150 instant rebate toward a new phone! I now have a phone that has a camera (I chose to not have one all these years), and most importantly: Bluetooth! So, I now have one of those wireless earpieces and look modern and sassy! Did I mention that my phone is pink . . . ooooohhhhh!
I got an A in Finance! Seven classes to go (including the one I just started). I'm a little excited, but not so much when I think of paying back those student loans! Yuck!
Other than that, I'm tired and looking forward to the weekend. Bring it on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment