I don't know if any of you remember this spoof a movie back in the 80's. It was part comedy, part mild scary movie that made fun of the day after Friday the 13th. Each time the 14th falls on a Saturday, I think of it.
Anyway, not much is going on. Finishing up finance, getting adjusted to having another dog in the house, etc.
Elijah has been learning about the President this week. Yesterday he asked me if I knew that the president lives in a white house? I asked him if it's really big, he said yeah and it's all white! He's also learned about muscles and he told me that our hearts are not shaped like a heart you write on paper.
Today in karate he helped out the teacher and earned another paper star. That was the last on he needed to get another blue star for is Gi. He was very excited!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Stay warm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment