Once in awhile, I get songs in my head that I can't seem to get out. I once heard them called "earworms." Maybe they should be called something else because that is really gross. I don't know if I am 'allowed' to write down the lyrics, so I'll attach the links.
http://www.geocities.com/riddles_and_rhymes/lyrics/dwyhtd.html
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/petergabriel/igrieve.html
I have cried to this song off and on for many years. It makes me think of my honey and how much I miss him.
Last week Elijah asked if he could play his daddy's guitar. I let him. I showed him how to hold it and I took his picture. It took everything in me not to burst into tears right then and there. I can't do it because Elijah gets upset if he thinks I'm upset. He tells me he misses his Daddy. It breaks my heart that Gary isn't here with us. That's all for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tawnya, the picture of Elijah playing Gary's guitar is so cute, he defintely looks like his Daddy.I am so sorry that you no longer have Gary in your life, but he'll always be with you through Elijah. I'm sure Gary is very proud of his son, and what a great job his Mommy has done raising him. I love you! Aunt Linda
Post a Comment