Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The last week of Finance

Today starts the last week of finance. Classes run Tuesday through Monday. I was looking forward to it being over and starting a new class, but as you know, I tend to "freak out" when I review the syllabus for the new class. Today was not exception! It looks like it's going to be a lot of reading and a lot of work. I just keep telling myself three more classes and I move into the specialty of the MBA. I'm just under a year to finish!

Sasha is doing well and starting to get very comfortable in her new home. We've had a few hiccups, but I think in a week or two we will be fine.

On another note, I have some loved ones that are having a tough time. I can't get into any detail, but please say a prayer for them.

No comments: