Sunday, October 22, 2006
A month later
It's been a month since my wallet was stolen. Last week I mailed off my last affidavit to indicate that I did not make the fraud charges, I did not benefit from the fraud charges, and I support prosecuting whoever did. So, unofficially, it looks like all the credit card charges have been reversed. What a PITA! Now comes the waiting game: waiting for the police to catch the criminal, and waiting to see if anything else happens as far as stealing my identity. The police said it is not likely they will catch the person. Sometimes they catch the person in the act and then backtrack and solve other cases they couldn't solve. I hope the criminal is dumb enough to use my brother's business card to try and get out of a moving violation. Usually the officer will call the other officer on the card to verify. Wouldn't that be nice if they caught him that way . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment