Well, I followed up with my doctor yesterday. Can you believe I had to have blood drawn again! That makes about 8 pokes since the drama started on Tuesday. Needless to say I look like a bruised arm junkie. I found out surgery will be February 2. After that, I'm off work for 1-2 weeks. The plan is to go back to work Monday and attempt to work until the surgery.
The good news is that I have progressed from Jell-O and Italian Ice, to cereal, toast, and egg substitutes. The key is to avoid fat so the gallbladder doesn't kick in and give me another attack. Do you realize how hard it is to find food with zero fat? This should be an interesting couple of weeks to say the least.
On top of that, I got a horrible grade on my homework, but a great grade on my midterm. So, I'll be plugging away, trying to stay on top of my studies . . . yippee!
Enjoy your weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We hope you are feeling better.
Jen & Kiara Bilyk
Ray's in Florida.
Post a Comment