Friday, January 12, 2007

5 Things You Don't Know About Me

Thanks to my friend Ray, I've been tagged to tell everyone five things they don't know about me. Some of you may know some of these -- I'll try to make it fun for all.

1. I started playing piano when I was 4. My only regret is that felt I was coerced into it, so I didn't appreciate it until I was an adult.

2. I was doing phone scams long before Q95.5. Back in college I pulled a bunch of them! I was also doing reality TV back in high school and college, but it was more like reality video. Anyone who knew me then, remembers that I always had a video camera to document us doing ridiculous things -- (nothing X rated!).

3. I applied to intern at the White House when I was in college. I got rejected . . . it's a good thing because I would have been there for Monicagate! Hey Monica -- I wouldn't have tape recorded your confessions!

4. I kissed Scott Baio. Okay, I was like six or seven years old, but I got his autograph and got to kiss his cheek at Autorama!

5. I was in the newspaper. It was a half page picture, taken my senior year when I was picking up my cap and gown. I grabbed a guy that I hardly knew and had him put the cap on my head while the photographer took the picture. I forgot about it, but my dad showed it to Elijah and he showed it to me over Christmas. The article was about how we were getting ready to graduate. That was funny!

There's probably more, but I have to be cognizant of the statute of limitations! :-)

Tag, You're it Janinne and Suzette!

No comments: