I just started week three of statistics (technically week five since we had a two week break, but those two weeks don't count). Before starting it, I was dreading it. Then I got the book and saw that it was teaching you how do everything in Excel, so I had hope. Well now, I'm just frustrated and unmotivated. Most of you know how analytical I am, so it would seem that this would be right up my alley, but it's not.
Kevin is doing okay. He still has the infection from surgery and they are trying to keep it from spreading. On a lighter note, he went for blood work and it came back that he was pregnant. We might just make some money off this! At least it gave him a laugh. Me too!
My dad called today and the police found his car. All the windows were broke out and it sounds like they went on a joyride or something. The car looked to have been in an accident where one side of the car is damage pretty bad. They took his satellite radio (no surprise), but they also took Elijah's booster seat. I guess you can't have too many of those. Considering we usually do a charity walk to help underprivileged families purchase booster seats, I guess I could consider that a charitable donation. I just hope some kid that needs it is using it.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment