So, what started off as a normal week, did not end as one! If you did not know, I ended up being rushed to the emergency room Tuesday afternoon. I was just released today and I will be having surgery in about two weeks. I'm doing okay now, but I still haven't graduated from clear foods yet! I'll be having my gallbladder removed. Thanks to my health insurance, they didn't do it while I was in the hospital. I have to do it as outpatient elective surgery. (I'll vent about that another time). Overall, I think I'll be alright!
Kevin is doing better as well -- they had to go in and remove scar tissue that was causing complications, so he has officially had two surgeries in one month! ATA (Against Tawnya's Advice), he came to the hospital to see me. I talked to him today and he's doing good.
That's all the drama for now . . . I hope!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment