Thursday, May 11, 2006

Would you like some cheese with that whine?

I told myself I wouldn't do it on the blog, but I am! It's time to whine! This class is kicking my you know what! I thought taking Monday off of work would get me back in the groove, but it didn't. On everything else, I got some interesting feedback from the professor on a project. I say interesting because he repeats himself in the feedback three times and there are characters missing in the comments (so you see a bunch of ? in the middle of words), etc. If I had read the feedback before the grade, I would have guessed that I got 30 out of 50 points, but instead he gave me 46 out of 50. I know, it's not too bad, but I get a little "funny" about these things!

Today it looks like I got 47 out of 50 on another project, but no comments! Ugh! I don't get it!

At least tomorrow is Friday! TGIF! On Saturday my nephews, Aaron and David are making their first communion! Saturday night and all of Sunday will be the usual: homework! How exciting . . . NOT!

2 comments:

Ray Bilyk said...

Hang in there! Think of how much better it will be when it's all over!

Tawny D said...

Today, everyone on my team vented their frustrations witht the class. I felt bad for them, but I also felt better knowing I was not alone! At least we get a week off for the Memorial holiday!