Saturday, May 27, 2006

Beautiful Day

Today was such a nice day, I can't believe it is after 8 p.m.

We started the day with a visit from my friend Becky. We worked together years ago. She brought her two boys and we (Elijah and I) headed out with them for a visit to Jungle Java. It was nice because we got there right after it opened and no one was there. Not long after two more kids arrived, but it was still nice. For about two hours we pretty much had the place to ourselves. It was a fun time and we wrapped it up by going to lunch at Big Boy. Becky's one son, Owen loves the Big Boy and even held up his burger to look like him!

From there we headed back for an afternoon of play and movies. Elijah crashed hard for a nap, so I snuck out for a pedicure and manicure -- very nice and relaxing. Instead of reading magazines, I opted to read more about marketing. I figured I may as well be a little productive.

No comments: