I'm down in sunny Florida! Currently I am sitting on the patio, looking at the water, and wondering where is my Margarita! I wish! I am on the patio, but I'm doing homework!
Yesterday we spent the day at Universal Studios. It was senior day (not senior citizen day, high school senior day). We rode the Jimmy Neutron ride, ET, Woody Woodpecker's Roller Coaster, Men in Black, and then we crashed (at least the kids fell asleep in the car)! By the time we checked into the condo, went grocery shopping, and ate dinner, it was 9 p.m.! Thanks for the great dinner Jen! Needless to say we are a little tired today. We opted to do the timeshare tour and earned some Disney dollars. No one bought, but I really like the Horizons by Marriott down the street. It is really kid focused. We figured we would do an early evening visit to Downtown Disney and start fresh tomorrow. Hopefully the kids will get back on schedule and not be so cranky! I guess lack of sleep does that to you! :-)
Wish you were all here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment