I keep singing that GoGo's song! It doesn't help that they put it in a commercial! What's that called again JAS? :-)
Later today I am off to Orlando! Elijah is very excited! I'm doing laundry and packing as I write this. I have my checklist and of course I need to squeeze in a quick shopping trip before I go! It looks like nice weather in Michigan this coming week, so I don't feel too bad about leaving you all behind!
There's supposed to be internet at the condo, so I may be posting while I am there. I sure hope the internet works because I have homework to do! They of course have fee-based internet in the lobby, but who wants that!
I may post again before I go! I have more customer service issue stories from yesterday! Yikes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment