Saturday, April 01, 2006

What I did on my birthday . . .

I started out my day by taking Elijah to the dentist. He was so good. He let her clean and brush his teeth. (The first visit to the dentist was just a ride in the chair. The second visit was just a cleaning, no brushing). The didn't use the water gun, so he got to spit in the bowl -- fun times for a boy!

Later in the afternoon, I had a massage. I wish I could have one every day!

In the evening, Elijah and I went out to dinner with my dad. Elijah likes it when they sing for someone's birthday. The server came up to the table and Elijah kept saying: "it's my mommy's birthday!"

Thank you for those who called and those who sent cards! I really appreciate it. It feels a little weird this birthday since I have officially lived longer than Gary. C'est la vie I suppose!

Happy April!

No comments: