Friday, March 31, 2006

More Elijah Stories

It's been a long time since I have gotten excited about my birthday, but over the last two years Elijah has made it fun. He gets so excited. Last weekend we told him my birthday was coming. He asked me if I was going to get him a present. I told him that he is supposed to get me a present! All week whenever he saw a commercial for some toy, he would ask me if I wanted it for my birthday. So yesterday, my dad took him to the mall to pick out a gift. He was so excited when I came home. He went to one of those kiosks and had his picture put on a mousepad and keychain. It is so cute. I guess he went to the card store and my dad showed him where the "mommy" cards are and he picked it out himself! He even took his Buzz Lightyear wallet and paid for the card himself! He and my dad also got a cake and had us light candles and sing. When they were done singing, he told me to make a wish. Of course he asked me what the wish was, so I had to tell him something! It was really cute and here my birthday isn't even until tomorrow. Who knows what stories I will have tomorrow!

On another note, good luck on your exam tomorrow Janinne! I know you will do fine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy Birthday!!
You've ben a great sister to me and I am very thankful!
I hope you have a wonderful day and I still think we should celebrate at Jungle Java!!
Janinne

Tawny D said...

Did you get your results from the exam yet?