Elijah was sick so we stayed home today. I've been fighting something myself, but I don't seem to be as sick as him. Anyways, I was watching the news and they showed that some parts of the country are still getting snow! WHAT! Please don't let it snow near me! I just packed up Elijah's sweatshirts! Did I mention we are going to Florida in NINE days!
This is the last week of my accounting class. I received the info on my marketing class . . . another team project! This time we get to pick our teams! My first reaction each time I read a syllabus for one of these classes is 'how am I going to do this?' So far I have been very blessed with great professors and good grades. I hope my blessings don't run out anytime soon!
Did anyone catch Alias last night? WOW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment