Monday, August 20, 2007

Is it the last day of class?

I sure would like to know the answer to that question. Today is supposed to be the last day of class, but Blackboard (the program we use) is still down. They keep telling us that we will have time to make up the assignments and won't be penalized, but I just want to get the class done. I took today off work in order to finish. Needless to say this day -- actually this weekend, has been frustrating. I called the university and they were in a mandatory meeting. I guess it was to discuss the problem. Hey, maybe someone should have anticipated these problems in advance and waited until our break to do this. What an idea.

So at this point, I don't know if they will just push everything forward a week -- putting me at finishing a week later. If they will push everything forward and cancel the break -- so we will make up the week and stay on schedule, or just have us finish one class and start another at the same time -- creating a big burden on me.

No comments: