Well, I told a dealership to order me a 2008 Mercury Mariner Hybrid yesterday. He said it would take 6-8 weeks. Other dealerships said 8-12 weeks. We'll see when it comes. I'm excited but I'm also a little nervous about having a car payment again. I've had a lot of new cars that I used to lease, but this is the first time that I had the opportunity to actually order exactly what I want.
On another note, happy birthday to my sister-in-law Suzette. I hope you had a great birthday!
I'm officially half way through my tax class. It's been a bit of a challenge, but I think I'm over it. I'm so ready to be done. Of course I would like an A in every class, but considering the hours I've been working and my family obligations, I think I'm doing well. Now I have a lot of thinking to do about my future plans. Pressure . . . ugh!
Enjoy your weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment