It was another crazy week! On a lighter note, I received my LAST schoolbook in the mail. I can't believe I'm in the home stretch!
This week was some rainy weather, which makes for good sleeping -- unless you need to get to work! Then it makes for a tough morning.
On Tuesday night some jerk in a big truck hit our mailbox. We know it's a big truck because they failed to realize that they left their mirror behind at the scene. Of course our "pleasant" (facecious) mail lady will not deliver our mail, so we are stuck going to the post office to pick it up. I will take a week to get the parts.
Thursday night I was graced with an obscene phone call. Either he truly did mean to call someone else or was really dumb because his number popped up on caller id.
Friday night Elijah was messing with the tape dispenser and knocked it off the counter onto his foot. I had to take him to urgent care because I couldn't tell if he broke one of his toes. I felt so bad for him, but it ended up he didn't break anything. Thank God!
Today we went to a birthday party were they had a portable petting zoo there. That was fun.
Trying to stay motivated to finish this class. One more week and then I start the last class. I can't wait!!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment