Saturday, December 02, 2006

The Week in Review

Sorry I haven't had a chance to write before now. It's been a busy week. There were a few birthdays this week: my dad, and my nephews: Aaron and David. I hope all of them had a great birthday!

Elijah is testing for a new belt next week, that should be fun! This weekend we have a birthday party today and the ballet tomorrow (my niece and Goddaughter has a part in it). It's also the last week of class.

As of Tuesday, I'll be starting a statistics class. Normally I would say 'yuck' but since it is using Excel, hopefully it won't be too bad. I looked over the syllabus and I have to do a paper, as well as some team projects. The nice thing is that I'll get a two week break for the holidays! I can't wait!

Have a great weekend!

Support World AIDS Day

No comments: