Friday, December 15, 2006

Another Update

I went to see Kevin last night in the hospital. He's in a lot of pain, which I am not surprised considering the type of surgery he had. What surprises me is that normally this type of surgery is outpatient and they send you home that day. However, there were apparently some complications during surgery and his heart stopped twice and he stopped breathing once . . . WHAT! No one mentioned it to him or anyone else until hours later when they were admitting him. The marks on his chest from the paddles just went away. His dad told him it must not have been his time. I told him it better not be!

The plan is to release him today, but not for sure. I'll keep you posted. Please keep him in your prayers. I've known him since I was four years old and he is a brother to me. He had helped me through some of the toughest times of my life and he has been with me through the happiest. I don't know what I would do without him.

No comments: