Merry Christmas everyone! I hope that everyone had a great day! Elijah had a great Christmas and received some great presents! Thank you to everyone!
Last night we had to sprinkle the magic reindeer dust in our yard (Thank you Aunt Laurie for providing the magic dust). Then we had to write Santa a note, lay out two cookies and a carrot for Rudolph. One problem: we didn't have a carrot! Thank goodness Aunts (Aunt Betty) came to the rescue and sent a carrot home with my mom. Elijah was about to make me write an apology letter to Rudolph if Aunts hadn't come through for us. From there, Elijah was trying to set up his hiding place to wait for Santa. After I reminded him that "he knows when you are sleeping, he knows when you're awake," I convinced him to lay down and watch a movie. He was out within 15 minutes!
Needless to say, he was very excited this morning and had a great day! Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment