I wanted to post this last night, but I was too tired from such a super Saturday! The day began with pickup up the cake for Elijah's birthday party. Then it was rush home and wait for the special phone call . . . from Santa! It was a great call and Santa touched on everything . . . from talking about what Elijah got last year, to doing well in school, karate and his new belt. He also talked about how Santa's elves go out an spy for him and a lot of times they take the form of a dog . . . like Sasha! He also talked about Gary. It was so nice. I was only bummed that there was a minor snafu in the time, so I didn't have my video camera handy to tape it. Oh well, there's always next year!
Elijah's party was great! Everyone seemed to have fun. He got LOTS of presents and wanted to open each and everyone of them last night! I think the best surprise of all was that my brother Keith came and brought my nieces and and nephew. It was great to see them and I think they all had fun!
Other than that, tomorrow is my last day of class before a two week holiday break! I am SO excited! Today Elijah is singing at mass with his Sunday school class. He's not awake yet, so I guess I will have to wake him up soon! I still have some shopping to finish! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Kevin is also out of the hospital and is recovering. He's in a lot of pain, but he is starting to sound better. Thank you for keeping him in your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment