Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The Day Before



Well, tomorrow is the day . . . it will be 5 years since Gary passed. I can't believe it is has been that long. In some ways it feels like yesterday. I try not to dwell on it, but I still miss him very much. I thought it would get easier, but the only thing that gets easy is that I don't think about it everyday. I'll probably be okay tomorrow since over the last few years, the day before has been worse (thanks to anxiety over the day coming). I only ask that you take a moment to remember him. Think of a funny story, or something he did that made you smile. I would absolutely love it if you would post a comment about what you remember. You don't have to create a log in, just post as anonymous (but put your name in the text, so I know who you are). I would also ask that you cherish your loved ones tomorrow. Give them and extra hug, kiss, and tell them how you feel about them. You never know what tomorrow holds . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just days before Elijah's baby shower, Gary talked to me about being part of the family and how he welcomed me. I will always remember what a generous and loving soul he is.

Suzette

Tawny D said...

Thanks for sharing Suzette!