I don't know about anyone else, but this felt like a long week! I have to work for a few hours tomorrow, so it's going to feel even longer!
Today at work we had the Detroit Historical Museum. They brought us lunch and told us about their museum. Very interesting. It's being renovated right now, but reopens September 29. I can't wait to go check it out. They have an actual replication of a Detroit city street - fascinating! They have a special event in October call "Taste of the D" It's a beer tasting for my beer lovin friends!
On a different subject, I stumbled across a cool website that can give you traffic updates by email or phone: Traffic.com. You can set it up for most big cities around the US. Now I get a phone call in the morning if there are any traffic delays on my "route." Today going home, I hit some traffic, so I called the number and it told me where the problem spot was and the anticipated delay. I'm lovin it!
Happy Birthday to my niece Natalie. I hope you had a great birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment