Saturday, September 23, 2006

The latest update

I was pleasantly surprised to hear from a detective from one of the police departments yesterday. He went to the CVS where one of the crimes occurred. He was able to give me a description -- the main thing being it was a MAN. Now tell me that a man using a woman's credit card isn't suspicious. Unbelievable! There are supposed to be procedures in place where a manager would come and over-ride the transaction (because of how much it is) and check ID. As luck would have it, the manager was busy, so nothing was checked.

I hope I get more scoop from the other cities and I hope the criminal is caught! I also hope that my credit card company gets their money back and makes CVS take the loss due to their own stupidity! I'm trying not to be bitter, but I am angry!

No comments: