Saturday, September 09, 2006

The First Week

Elijah did very well for his first week of school w/o a nap! He seems to be having fun and learning a lot!

On another note, I took him up to the mall today and we did some clothes shopping. He's hit a growth spurt, so this was the first time we went in a dressing room and actually tried on clothes!
After buying some outfits, I walked him over to Carnival Cuts. If you don't know, Elijah does not do well when it comes to haircuts. Well, I just marched him in and told him it needed to be cut. He got to sit on a horse and watch Buzz Lightyear while he got a haircut. The stylist also used the electric clippers on him. He looks so grown up. Pictures for school are next week, so they should be nice!

No comments: