Saturday, September 02, 2006

Last full day in Orlando

Today is our last full day in Orlando. I'm not sure what we are going to do. The boy is still sleeping -- his schedule is way off!

Yesterday we went to Universal Studios again. We were on our second trip to help ET save his planet when a bad storm rolled in. They closed everything outdoors because it was lightening. We went to MIB, but it just would not let up. After 15 minutes of standing in the store waiting for it to let up, we decided to head back to the hotel.

On the way back to the front, we encountered several areas that had flooded. At one point I was standing in a puddle up past my ankles! As we were leaving, we were going to stop and try out the Bubba Gump Shrimp Co for some lunch, but boy was maxed out from all the disappointment of the weather. Back to the hotel we went.

Later, we met up with a friend from work that just transferred down here. Off to Bubba Gump Shrimp Co we went! The food was awesome and the service was great. They had trivia on the Forrest Gump movie, which I did very well since I love that movie. After, we walked around Citywalk and played some games.

Not sure what today holds, but I'm sure we will have fun! See you soon!

No comments: