Saturday, April 26, 2008

Pub Crawl

Yesterday some of my coworkers and I were invited to one of our hotels in Dearborn to check out their new renovation. We were told that we would be going out after and we could also have a free room for night if needed. The hotel looks great by the way. After the tour, we were given t-shirts that indicated that the evening would be a pub crawl and on the back of the shirt was local evening establishments with a box for us to check off of our shirt as we visited.

On our third stop, we ran into my mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and Gary's niece. (Small world). It was funny running into them. I have Lois in our group photo (on the rooftop of Cheli's).

Here's our list:
Bailey's
Biergarten
Cheli's
Crave
Double Olive
Golden Eagle Lounge
Howell's
Miller's
Post
Silky's
Venue

We didn't make all of them -- some wanted to charge a cover (no thanks), but I have quite a few check marks on my shirt! A good time!

No comments: