Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Fustration, Part 3

Today I drove the car to work and everything seemed fine. Until I left work! I came out to see the lovely Mercury logo. Guess what -- I was standing outside the car! UGH! I got into the car and called the dealership. I was nice, but it was very apparent that my patience was gone. My service rep is desparately trying to get me in right away and have a loaner. He says "I have Thursday." Really, because I'm pretty sure my battery will be dead by that point. Yeah. So, he tells me to come in tomorrow morning and he'll work something out so that I have a car. Guess I'm getting a new radio. Better not jack up my satellite subscription. That's all I have to say.

Wish me luck. Oh, and today is my wedding anniversary. Hard to believe 8 years. What a happy day back then. Miss you Gary!

No comments: