Let me start off with, I still love the car. However, I experienced an annoying malfunction on Friday. I stopped at the ATM to get some cash. While I was messing with the machine, my radio started going on/off, volume is going up/down. In the amount of time it take to request money, get money, get a receipt and get my card back, the thing did it at least 15 times. It also did it another 10 minutes. Just when I was about to pull into the first Lincoln/Mercury dealership I saw, it stopped. Everything was fine. Okay. Saturday was good, no issue. Sunday started out okay, but as I was leaving my third errand destination, the radio stopped working, but the computer part of the radio kept rebooting -- I would see the lovely Mercury log and then black screen, and then the logo, then black screen, etc. Amazingly, this continued well after the key was out of the ignition and the car was not running. How long will it do this? Would I be able to start the car in the morning? Guess it is time to take the car in.
To be continued . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment