Friday, February 09, 2007

A week later

Well a week after surgery, I am doing much better. I started driving on Wednesday - that was rough, but I'm doing okay now. I haven't made long trips, but seem to be okay taking Elijah to school and short errands. I'm also getting around much better and don't experience as much pain when I get up and down. It just feels like a giant bruise across my stomach.

I'm trying to stay focused on school and finishing this statistics class. I'll be so happy when Tuesday comes around! Next class is another econ, but hopefully the professor is better than the last econ professor they subjected me to.

Other than that, I'm just taking it easy. I'm starting to get a little anxious for things to do, but I'm also trying to take it easy to help make sure I recover.

Happy birthday to my nephew (and Godson) Nicholas. I hope you had a great day! I miss you!

Enjoy your weekend! Stay warm!

No comments: