Tuesday, February 06, 2007

My Update

Well, I'm moving around a little more. I still feel like I've been kicked in the gut about 10 times and then did 200 sit ups. I'm winding down on the pain medication. Being groggy and a little out of it, is not for me. However, if it starts hurting, I'm taking one! I'm down to 2-3 a day, which considering you can take them every 4-6 hours, I think that's pretty good.

I'm trying to use the time to catch up and get ahead of school work. The plan doesn't work so good after taking a pain pill . . . if you know what I mean! By this time next week, I'll be in a new class. Five to go counting that one. It feels good to be in the home stretch!

I've also been trying to catch up on shows and movies. Surprisingly, I'm enjoying the show The Girls Next Door. I'm amazed at how they live and their stories are kind of funny. I've also been catching up on CSI, Without a Trace, and I started watching The Sopranos since they started showing episodes on A&E.

Not much else is going on. Hopefully tomorrow I will feel up to driving. Although with it being so cold outside, I'm not that motivated to go out there!

No comments: