Thank you for all of your prayers during my father's aneurysm. I am happy to report that he had surgery on Thursday and came through with flying colors. It was a long day -- we had to be there at 5:30 a.m. it took about 2 hours to prep him (which by the way I have never seen someone look like they just got out of surgery before going in). They took him in about 7:45 a.m. and paged me to let me know then started surgery at 8:30 a.m. About noon they let me know if was going well and about an hour later they let me know they were finishing up. By the time he came out of recovery and got to ICU for us to see him, it was about 5 p.m. Nothing like spending 12 hours at a hospital.
Now comes the long recovery, but his attitude is positive and I pray that things continue to go well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment