Saturday, January 26, 2008

Another month almost gone

It's hard to believe that in less than a week it will be February. Where does the time go anymore? It's been busy at work, so that certainly helps pass the time, but that fast?

On another note, my father is doing amazingly well. I am so thankful for all the thoughts and prayers you extended. He goes to the doctor this week for post surgery follow up, so keep your fingers crossed that all continues to go well.

I have a dear friend that received an amazing job offer. I'm so happy for you and I wish you nothing but the best. I would have enjoyed working with you, but that doesn't mean it won't happen another time! All the best my friend.

I found out today that family member had some bad news. I won't get into the particulars out of love and respect, but please say a prayer for someone in need of love and support during a difficult time.

Have a nice weekend.

No comments: