Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Wow
While I was at work, I received a "CNN Breaking News" alert. It said that Heath Ledger was found dead in his apartment. I have to admit that I started gasping in disbelief. Now let me clarify that I did not rush out to see all of his movies, but I liked him the ones I did see. I was more in shock with his age: 28 and the fact that he has a toddler: 2. For not knowing the guy, I felt like I was kicked in the gut because I know what his family is going through and I know how sad it is for his daughter. Death of someone before their time is tragic, it's sad. My heart goes out to his family and all of those families that have had to say goodbye to their loved ones too soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment