Friday, June 29, 2007

Insomnia

Can't sleep. I don't know if it's because of excitement to have five days off starting tomorrow, anxiety over finishing the class I'm in (Monday is my last day of class), delight over having a week off of school (starting Tuesday), or the stress of getting everything in order to be off work for a few days. Whatever it is, it stinks.

Tuesday I went to Chicago for business. It was a day trip. I could only get a 9:30 p.m. flight home, so that was the only bummer. Or so I thought. . . turns out that a couple of the airlines, including the one I was on, was experiencing delays. Needless to say I left later than anticipated and got home at 1:30 a.m. On top of it, I flew into O'Hare -- aka the massive beast of an airport where you have to walk a mile to get anywhere. Poor planning on the shoe part caused me to have a miserable day.

Not much else going on. Just trying to finish this class. It's the project that is getting me down lately. I'll be glad when it's over.

No comments: