Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What's the Problem?

So tonight we ordered a pizza. I did it online -- same thing I did two days ago. From the same place. However on this particular occasion, I get a phone call from the driver telling me that I gave the wrong address -- how did I do this since it's the same address I gave two nights ago. I reconfirmed it and she flat out told me that the address was actually different. Well really, it's not, but sometimes they give the address to the sales center 1 mile away because GPS tends to have an issue with the real street the condo is on. What ever happened to the customer is always right?

After that "arguement" she demands to know what the room number is. Didn't you get it from the order? She replys the 'address was a mistake.' Once again wanting to argue that point. After I reconfirm the address, she asks what the building number is. Short of walking outside to the front of the building and trying to read the sign at night, I have no freakin idea what the building number is. She refuses to deliver the pizza without it. She won't recognize the fact that we ordered from the same place two days earlier without problem. What is the problem now? Yet she continued to be difficult. I told her to keep the pizza.

We went to CiCi's. Dominos Pizza on International Drive in Orlando, FL sucks!

No comments: