Today we started out with the intent of going to Hollywood Studios, but when we got there, the line was really long to just pay for parking, so we decided to head on over to Epcot. First stop is always Spaceship Earth. Elijah loves going in the "giant golf ball." I ran over to get some fast passes and on the way back, I noticed that Kim Possible is recruiting agents to save the world. I'm in! We did a mission and it was really fun. I don't think Grandpa enjoyed it as much as Elijah and I did.
We also went in Innoventions and played 'Don't Waste It' and got to sort out all the trash our household uses in a year. They emailed us a certificate and everything. Pretty cool day.
When we got back to the condo, Elijah and Grandpa S went out on the paddle boats while I went out to dinner with friends who live here. When I got back I found out that they were also able to go fishing. Elijah caught one but it broke the line and got away. Maybe next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment