Saturday, May 17, 2008

If you can, please do

I received the TKE magazine recently. It had the TKE Foundation report in it. It looks like we are about $1,500 away from Gary's scholarship reaching the minimum amount to start awarding to college students. If you feel like donating, please do. All donations are 100% tax deductible. You can give as little at $10.00 and can make a donation online or by mail. Online, choose "Chapter Scholarship Funds". There is a spot to make a notation - reference "Gary Dysarz Memorial Scholarship - Rho Tau Chapter". All online donations give you a receipt that you can print for tax records. If you are not comfortable donating online, you can mail in a donation to the following address:

TKE Educational Foundation
8645 Founders Road
Indianapolis, IN 46268

Make the same reference as online: "Gary Dysarz Memorial Scholarship - Rho Tau Chapter"

I greatly appreciate any donation you are able to make. I also understand if you are not in a position to make a donation at this time. I started this scholarship shortly after Gary passed and have been waiting awhile to see it mature and be awarded.

No comments: