Yesterday we went to Islands of Adventure. We bought the overpriced Express Passes and managed to ride everything that you can ride on it. For the first time we did Poseidon's Fury. It was cool, but the wait was way understated! We then spent the majority of the day on the water rides. Getting wet on a hot day is a good thing!
After it was back to the resort and off to miniature golf . . . for everyone except me. I got to stay back and do homework. I love learning accounting, but it is definitely more time consuming since I don't have much experience.
Today we did Disney MGM. Elijah was back in daredevil form and dragged Kevin on the Tower of Terror! It's pretty bad when you are psyched out by a 5 year old! Elijah didn't scream, but Kevin did. In case I forgot to mention, my dad bought my dear old friend Kevin a ticket to come down as a surprise for me! After ToT, I took him over to Aerosmith Rockin Roller Coaster. He enjoyed it. The rest of the day was spent beating the heat and visiting the usual attractions. Followed by time at the pool. What a day! Not sure what is planned for tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment