I finished my Financial Reporting and Analysis class! Overall it was a great class, but the quantity of homework was way over the top. I spent 18 hours on Monday finishing up projects and homework. Needless to say I am exhausted.
Of course the next class has already started: Auditing and Fraud Detection. I get to do an audit of a company (pick from a list). I'll be doing mine on Starbucks. It should be interesting. Wish me luck!
Not much else is going on. Work is busy. I'm tired after a weekend of massive homework. I can't believe that the holiday is almost upon us. Where is the year going?
Elijah is staring in the advanced class in karate. He seems very excited about it. He had to get sparring gear, so that's really cool to him! Other than that, he's about to graduate from the whole daycare thing. I can't believe he has been at the same place since he was three months old! Time does fly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment