Saturday, April 14, 2007

Columbus, An Intersting Town

I went to Columbus, OH on Wednesday for a business trip. We got back yesterday. The hotel we stayed at was fabulous, but I must say that I encountered some interesting people along the way. I wouldn't know where to begin in describing it, other than imagine being a bar/restaurant when all of a sudden you are overwhelmed with over 21 women (a few men, but they were only about 1% of the total), coming in excited about the Christina Aguilera concert they went to. It was something and the selection of attire made me flash back to the 80's. I really think some were caught in a time warp. I would have thought of it as a one time thing, but the next night wasn't much different in regards to the choice of attire. All I can say is never a dull moment!

No comments: