Saturday, March 31, 2007

Wild Week

It was a crazy week at work! I felt like a hamster on the wheel, going fast, but getting no where. At one point I said I was so in the weeds that I needed to go get my weedwacker!

Yesterday we had a going away party for someone in our office that transferred back to one of our hotels. After a little celebrating at one of our fine establishments, we moved the party to the Post Bar in Dearborn. Not too bad . . . wish they were around when I was in college. The thing that ticked me off is that Dearborn has changed all their public parking lots to private lots for a $$$. Now I wasn't out very long (I was on a deadline), and it only cost me $0.50, but it was the principle of it!

Went to the hair salon today. My one hairdresser is doing much better, so thank you for the prayers. Anyway, I wanted to get a little color and came home with a lot of color! Lets just say I look a lot different! When I came home, Elijah asked me what happened!

Finished Econ and got an A-. Not too shabby, but I little miffed that both econ classes costed me my 4.0 GPA! Oh well. The new class has started - Financial Reporting and Analysis. After Monday, I'll be off for a week thanks to the holiday! 4 to go counting this one!

No comments: