I don't know about you, but I'm missing that hour that was taken away from me on Sunday! I can't seem to get the right amount of sleep and as the week goes on, I'm getting more and more crabby!
This last weekend was busy with parties - Sunday we started with a bowling party and ended with a swimming party!
Yesterday was a beautiful day and got me excited about Spring. I cannot wait for the warm weather to stay! Bring it on!
Less than two weeks left of Econ. Thank goodness! I have not enjoyed the class as much as I hoped I would. I got my book today for the next class. It's the hernia edition (big, thick, heavy book that will probably give me a hernia), so I can't wait to see the syllabus!
I was going through some stuff and found a song that Gary wrote for me on our last vacation. He never shared it with me, so I had no idea that it even existed until after he was gone. I haven't read it in awhile, so of course I was sobbing as I read it today. I still can't believe how long he has been gone, and how much I still miss him.
Not much else is going on. Busy at work. I feel like it's January based on the volume. The only way I can describe it to you is to compare it to drinking water out of a fire hose! Crazy stuff!
I've been working on improving this site. Scroll to the bottom for a surprise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment