Friday, July 28, 2006

Frustration

Well, I'm glad Econ is over. The professor "jacked" my grade and has mysteriously overlook 52 points that I am due! Needless to say, I may have to get the university involved to get it straightened out.

Now it's time for finance. I just started a three week pre-requisite (pass/fail), then it is eight weeks of the "real" finance. Here's the one thing I don't get about this program. All the classes are three credit hours except for 3: accounting, finance, and statistics. They are four credit hour classes and are eight weeks long (instead of six). Now for accounting and finance, there are pre-reqs lasting three weeks. Why would you have someone take a total of 11 weeks of a class? Some of these six week classes should be eight weeks. I don't get it. So basically, I'll be doing finance until October!

Nothing else is going on, except I've got sinus/allergy problems. Have a great weekend!

No comments: