Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Just Venting

I don't know how anyone else in the Detroit Metro area feels about it, but I am at my limit with construction. Not only have I been experiencing an additional 20-30 minute commute everyday, but today and tomorrow are ridiculous! Today, Elijah missed karate because it took me an hour and 45 minutes to get from Bingham Farms to Canton. Telegraph was a parking lot; I-275 was a parking lot; Haggerty was a parking lot; as well as 5 Mile and Newburgh. I was ready to pull of the road and either scream or cry. Instead, I came home and fixed myself a glass of wine!

Tomorrow, they are closing Telegraph around I-696 -- guess what . . that's the way I get to work! I'm sure 12 Mile will be a parking lot, so who knows how I'm going to get through this. Wish me luck and thanks for letting me vent!

Kevin is getting a second opinion next week. Thank you for your prayers!

No comments: