I can't believe it's June! Where has the time gone?
I was at the CoPa yesterday to see the Tigers. Someone I work with in Minneapolis came in to visit our office and a bunch of us were fortunate to go to the game for some R&R. Being a sales person, it is fun to do these things when you get the chance. We started with some cocktails at the Copper Canyon and from there we made a little detour to get on the Lodge and head downtown. While I was trying to decide where to park, I discovered the Town Pump and thought of a friend that frequented that place years ago. I didn't get to see the end of the game (I left in the 6th inning), but I guess our section won donuts. How do you cash that in?
Two weeks left in Marketing and then it's Econ! I just got the book yesterday. Tuesday I get to preview the class, so I'm sure I will be posting my initial thoughts then!
Have a nice weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment